Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Sick, sick and more sick!

So it all started with a 24 hour throwing up session with Paige and then Piper. When that was over Wes got bronchiolitis Sunday complete with a hospital visit! Then he gave it to me and then Piper. Victoria got the 24 hour crap and I want to scream. I'm still sick and everyone else is getting better. Maybe it's because I'm too stressed with school and sick kids! They say "This too shall pass" I want to know who "they" are and kick their butts, beacuse from where I'm standing this is never going to be over! Have a great day, some one should! Oh, yea I forgot to tell you I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure, gee I wonder why? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 

1 comment:

Jim and Brooke said...

I hope you all get better soon.
You are working so hard. Hang in there. :)

Ross' favorite sign.

Ross' favorite sign.